We here at Rockflower – along with the rest of the internet – love a great motivational quote. We also, naturally, bloomin’ love a great flower, so we decided to put those two things together and find some of the best motivational quotes about flowers for your pleasure.
1. ‘All the flowers of the tomorrows are in the seeds of today’.
We love this Indian proverb because it is so hopeful about the future.
2. ‘Life Began in a Garden.’
Simple yet effective, this phrase is very grounding and inspires us to get back out in nature and into our gardens.
3. ‘The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.’
Disney really know how to inspire, right?
4. ‘Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows. It’s what the sunflowers do.’
Helen Keller reminds us that taking inspiration from nature is always a good idea.
5. ‘There are always flowers for those who want to seem them.’
This is a brilliant message from Henri Matisse reminding us to look for the beauty and positive in the world.
6. ‘A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.’
If only we could all just focus on ourselves and grow so beautifully and uniquely, as a flower does.
7. ‘I pain flowers os they will not die’.
Frida Kahlo knew the beauty of flowers around her and tried to preserve them forever in art.
8. ‘Stop and smell the roses’.
An oldie but a goodie, we love this simple reminder to slow down and enjoy the world around you.
9. ‘After women, flowers are the most divine creations.’
10. ‘Flowers are always a good idea.’
Of course they are! See our latest collection here.
Do you have a favourite inspirational or motivational quote about flowers? Let us know!