The clocks are changing this weekend, which can only mean one thing – summer is around the corner! It’s time to welcome spring! But despite the occasional sunny day, we can’t help but notice that there are still traces of winter in the air. We haven’t put our scarves away just yet, so we may need a little more convincing.
Here are five ways to welcome spring into your home.
- Do a Full Spring Clean. There’s nothing better than the feeling of a truly clean house from top to bottom. Get scrubbing. You’ll thank yourself once it’s done and the springtime sunshine is streaming in through your gleaming windows.
- Have a Wardrobe Clear Out. Get rid of anything you haven’t worn in a long time. Give it to charity, sell it online. It’s the perfect way to welcome the new season.
- Try a New Recipe. Get a new cookbook or dig out an old one. Try something new, maybe something lighter for the lighter months. Experiment, have fun and create something delicious!
- Get Outside. Embrace the longer days by popping out into the garden and start tidying up after a long winter. It’s so refreshing being close to nature and getting a little vitamin D into your system.
- Buy Flowers. We may be a little biased but there’s no better way to welcome spring than to fill your house with beautiful blooms to bring the new season into your home. For inspiration, take a look at our latest collection for Spring here.
Need more convincing? Here’s How Flowers Make You Happy.
Have a wonderful weekend!