Sadly, this will be our last week of trading at our Blackfriars location. We have loved being here and have developed such a great customer base. So it is a mutual loss but we must move on to grow into our next incarnation: Rockflower Vending Ltd.
This means that we are not disappearing completely. One of the biggest surprises has been an interest in the vending machine itself, so much so that we have made the exciting decision to focus solely on the manufacturing of the vending units which so many people worldwide request for the selling of not only flowers, but also electronics, babywear, pharmaceutical products, shoes etc. Our new vending units will be sold online and will be aligned with the latest Bluetooth technology developed and driven by our partners, ByBox.
We have some great memories of running Rockflower here for the past 2.5 years and are so grateful to each and every one of you for your custom and support over that time.
Here are a few of our favourite memories from the past couple of years:
- Introducing you all to London’s only 24/7 flower vending machine
- Creating a vintage bridal bouquet for a regular customer
- When we gave you an insight into our delivery days
- When someone proposed right in front of us – and with our flowers! (We never did find the mystery couple by the way…)
- When we teamed up with the fabulous Rococo Chocolates to bring a classic back to life
- Mother’s Day Joy when we worked with Ronald McDonald House to bring joy to mothers in need
Finally, I would like to invite you to continue to follow our story and support us in our new venture.
Thank you so much for reading,
Andrew & The Rockflower Team