Do you want an office full of happy, productive people? Fill it with flowers to improve mood and productivity.
Here are 5 reasons to have flowers in your office:
- They are welcoming. Imagine everybody enjoying coming to your office for a meeting and your staff enjoying coming to work every day. Flowers can perk people up, even on a busy day.
- They’re the perfect way to redecorate. Flowers and plants are amazing decor options that you can switch up often. There’s nothing more dramatic than a huge bouquet of mixed height stems. They can provide a burst of colour in an otherwise neutral office environment, create the perfect welcoming entranceway or a beautiful centrepiece on a meeting table.
- They foster creativity. Studies show that the presence of flowers can spark innovative and creative thinking, so if your office is calling for a little injection of innovation, then try filling it with flowers!
- They can improve memory. Flowers can not only spark memories; your wedding day, a tropical holiday, a sad moment, they can also improve memory. So if you are always forgetting that one thing on your to do list, a nice vase of flowers could be your answer.
- They make you more productive. Studies actually show that people who are surrounded by flowers at work are more productive. This is due to a variety of reasons, including the we listed above ones above.
Do you have flowers in your office? We have a couple of offices who pick up their weekly bouquets from us.
Get in touch for more information!