Mother’s Day is fast approaching and although we may be a little biased, we think that flowers are the perfect gift!
Here are five amazing reasons to give your lovely mother flowers for Mother’s Day:
- They make you happy. Or more to the point, they will make Mum happy. And that is always a good thing. Flowers brighten up the home and bring a cheerful feeling to any room. How? Well, studies show that the presence of flowers promotes well-being, happiness and comfort. And doesn’t your mum deserve that?
- It will get you brownie points. Women love receiving flowers. 92% of women can remember the last time they received flowers as a gift. In fact, a study by Rutgers in 2013 found that ‘flowers make intimate connections. The presence of flowers led to increased contact with family and friends.’ So if you want to make up for the fact that you haven’t called for a couple of weeks, then flowers are the answer.
- It’s Natural. Motherhood and procreation has, for centuries, been synonymous with the dawn of spring and new life, so why not give your mother a piece of nature just as the prettiest season approaches?
- Rockflower. Our new collection just dropped… And that’s as good a reason as any! Check it out here.
- She’s your mum! She deserves a beautiful gift. So, may we recommend a beautiful bouquet & maybe some our Rococo Chocolates? See the kiosk for full selection.
Happy Mother’s Day!
If you do give you mum flowers for Mother’s Day, why not share a photo of her with her beautiful creations using the hashtag #rockfloweruk? We’ll share our favourite ones.